“Bejeweled” is one of my favorite tracks from “Midnights” so it only makes sense that this Taylor Swift “Bejeweled” Mocktail is one of my favorites of this mocktail series. As my favorite alcoholic beverage of all time is a classic mojito, I wanted to channel that drink into this recipe…but BEJEWELED! I knew this would drink would need some color to make that happen. Thank goodness for strawberry season!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Taylor Swift “Bejeweled” Mocktail Ingredients
I like my recipes to be fairly accessible so I tried to keep these ingredients of the easy-to-find variety. I hope you don’t have any issues.
- Frozen Strawberries: Frozen strawberries here are great as they will help keep your drinks cold and icy during the assembly process. If you don’t have any on hand fresh will work fine too.
- Nondairy Milk: Any nondairy milk will do here but I would avoid coconut milk as it could overpower the flavor of the drink. Try to choose something plain and unsweetened.
- Lime Juice: Use fresh squeezed lime juice for this mocktail! No one want a mojito with juice from concentrate. Sorry not sorry.
- Grenadine: Grenadine is a bar syrup with a deep red color and sweet, fruity flavor. Here we are using it for sweetness and color.
- Fresh Mint: You will need enough fresh mint to actually make the drink itself and to garnish each individual glass to your liking.
- Sparkline Water: Any unsweetened sparkling or soda water will do here. You can use an unflavored water or one with lime.
Tips for Making Taylor Swift “Bejeweled” Mocktails
- Prep and measure out all of your ingredients before you start adding anything to your cocktail shaker. Your shaker is filled with ice and the ice will begin to melt the second anything is added so you want to work quickly. You want the ice to contribute chill and not water to your mocktail.
- Fun ice cubes and garnishes will take you a long way! Invest in an ice tray that produces designer-looking ice cubes and do not skimp on your garnishes. Here you can use lime slices, fresh mint or even strawberries. Make it cute and impress your friends.
- Chilling your cocktail glasses in the freezer for a few hours before making your drinks is another great way to keep your drinks cold. It also gives the glass a pretty, frosted look. Totally optional but also totally worth the extra planning. Taylor would be impressed.
How to Serve Taylor Swift “Bejeweled” Mocktails
While I am someone who loves to have everything prepped in advance before I have people over, that isn’t really possible here. If you were to mix your mocktails early you would have a lot of melted ice and drink separation on your hands before your first guest even arrived. Not cute.
The best way to make/serve these mocktails is to have all of your ingredients measured out beforehand and then begin preparation the minute you are ready to serve. This way your drinks will look and taste as fresh as humanly possible. Don’t forget to enjoy one yourself!
If you make this recipe please tag @censoredbaker on Instagram!Print
Taylor Swift “Bejeweled” Mocktail
Taylor Swift “Midnights” inspired “Bejeweled” Mocktail. Mimics a strawberry mojito with berry, lime and mint flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 Mocktails 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
1 c frozen strawberries
1 c nondairy milk
3 tbsp lime juice
3 ounces grenadine
5–6 fresh mint leaves + extra for garnish
sparkling water to top
- Blend: Add frozen strawberries and nondairy milk to a high speed blender and blend until completely smooth. Depending on the strength of your machine you may need to add a little bit of water to get to this point.
- Assemble Mocktail: To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 1/2 c of the blended strawberry mixture, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 oz grenadine and 2 mint leaves. Shake for about 30 seconds and then pour into a cocktail glass filled with ice. Top glass with sparkling water. Repeat twice more to use all of your ingredients. You will have three drinks when finished. Serve immediately.
*Using fun ice cubes makes a huge difference! Invest in a nice ice cube tray that produces little (or big) cubes or spheres.
Keywords: taylor swift mocktails, taylor swift cocktails, strawberry mocktail, strawberry mojito, mojito mocktail