Karma really is a God! This Taylor Swift “Karma” Mocktail is inspired both by the track from “Midnights” and by the fan theory of a missing album in Taylor’s discography titled “Karma.” Consequently, real fans will know why it’s orange in color! This mocktail has orange, pineapple and coconut flavor AND is topped with sweet coconut cream. Cold, sweet and refreshing, “Karma” is the breeze in your hair on the weekend.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Taylor Swift “Karma” Mocktail Ingredients
- Ice: Any ice cubes will work here as you will be blending them. Therefore there is no need for fancy cubes or fun shapes.
- Orange Juice: You are free to use your favorite brand of OJ here. However, when making fancy drinks I like to try and find something fresh-squeezed and unsweetened but use what you’ve got!
- Pineapple Juice: Pineapple juice can be found at just about any grocery store these days but if you are struggling to locate it you can always buy the kind that comes in a can. You could even purchase a few cans of pineapple in juice and then strain out the fruit.
- Canned Coconut Milk: Be sure to use canned, full fat coconut milk. Doing this will give your mocktail a better level of overall creaminess that you won’t be able to achieve with coconut milk from the carton.
- Whipped Coconut Cream: Try to find either a Cool Whip style coconut-based whipped cream at the grocery store OR one that comes in a spray can. Doing so will save you a lot of time and effort.
Tips for Making Taylor Swift “Karma” Mocktails
- If you don’t have access to ice you can substitute 1-2 frozen bananas (depending on their size). While this addition will give your drinks more of a smoothie consistency, the overall vibe will remain the same.
- Do not try to make these mocktails in advance! If left to sit for over 15 minutes they will begin to melt and separate. Immediately after blending is when they taste best.
- If you can’t find coconut whipped cream at the grocery store you can always make your own. If that is the case for you, I love this recipe.
If you make this recipe please tag @censoredbaker on Instagram!Print
Taylor Swift “Karma” Mocktail
Mocktail inspired by Taylor Swift’s “Karma!” Orange, pineapple and coconut blended together with ice and topped with coconut cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 Mocktails 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
1 1/2 c ice
1 1/2 c orange juice
3/4 c pineapple juice
3/4 c canned coconut milk
coconut whipped cream to top, optional
- Blend: Add ice, orange juice, pineapple juice, and coconut milk to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. This should take 15-30 seconds depending on the power of your machine.
- Assemble Mocktails and Serve: Distribute the contents of the blender between three cocktail glasses. Top each drink with dairy-free coconut whipped cream if you’d like. I like to use the kind that comes in the spray can but you can opt to make your own if you’d prefer. Serve immediately.
*It is important to serve the cocktails immediately after blending them. They do not keep well if made in advance as the drinks will begin to melt and separate.
Keywords: taylor swift mocktails, taylor swift cocktails, Karma mocktail, Karma cocktail, orange mocktail, orange cream mocktail